0
Just a quick post before I head out to the gym.

First...hair cut! Yeah! Two inches off and very blond. I have a new stylist and colorist after ten years with my old ones. The previous stylist refused to cut my hair more than two inches. I finally made the brave move to someone new. If you're a guy, I know you don't understand how difficult this is to to do. If you're a woman, you probably get it. It's like breaking up with a girlfriend. Terribly difficult, and I even felt guilt ridden about it. Glad that's over!

Yesterday I made Roxie's recipe she recommended for Roasted Beet Dip. This is a little piece of heaven on earth. It came out to one Point per tablespoon. The second one was 2.5 Points, the third was 4.5 Points. It's because of the high fat content (oil, walnuts), the Points grew exponentially. Totally worth it though and very healthy. Delicious! I had two tablespoons on a cup of spaghetti squash with a few ounces of turkey. Loved it!

I cleaned out all my old makeup. Literally about a hundred plus items went into the trash. I'm not a hoarder of anything except makeup. I never use the old stuff, I just keep it as my "backups". I haven't once used any of my backups because I know they're germ infested old junk. I even got rid of a bunch of new makeup that I bought in the last six months but didn't like the color or the product. I love a clean, uncluttered look. Now my vanity table and my three shelves in the bathroom closet are clear and neat. Again, this was Roxie inspired.

Well, time for the gym. 4:45am. Have to hit the road running. Have a fabulous day, and in Ron's famous words, make healthy choices today!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Weekend update. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/04/weekend-update.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Weekend update Updated at : 4:28 AM
Monday, April 12, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top