0
The 'do'
I promise I'll post a picture of the new hair later. Although I'm not sure I like it. I have --- layers! I wondered what took her so long to cut it. Apparently she added layers under the pretense of "cleaning" up the ends.

I thought it looked good when she styled it yesterday. This morning I was very frustrated trying to flat iron many different lengths of hair. My normal five minute process took about twenty minutes.

It's funny, when I was fat if I got a haircut I didn't like, even a half inch shorter than I expected, I would cry. Seriously, I'd actually shed tears over my hair. It was like it was the only part of me that I had any control over. If I hated my hair, I felt 100% ugly because I already hated my body.

Even though I'm not loving this haircut right now, it doesn't bother me. I feel like, oh well, it'll grow back. No big deal. Anyone that knew me before would be completely shocked over this attitude about my hair. Perhaps it's because I don't totally hate my body these days. Even though it's not perfect, I'm loving it a lot more than I did at 240 pounds. :)

The Ambien experience

I've stopped taking Ambien, the prescription sleeping aid. It's dangerous! This morning I woke up and had red stuff all over my hands. It looked liked I'd murdered someone in my sleep.

My fingers were literally "beet red". OMG! I ate the roasted beet dip! I headed into the kitchen and found the container in the refrigerator, with only a couple tablespoons of dip remaining. There was about 3/4 cup in the container when I went to bed. This meant I'd eaten almost the entire 3/4 cup of dip. Considering three tablespoons was 4.5 Points, this isn't a good thing.

The even weirder thing, I didn't see any evidence of bread or crackers eaten with the dip. Plus, my fingers were a brillant red. Did I eat it with my fingers?!

I honestly have no memory of eating anything at all last night and have no idea what else I may have eaten. This is scary stuff. If I could do this, could I get in my car and drive somewhere? Or what if I go to bed mad at my husband? What if that had been blood? Kind of scared the hell out of me.

Since this is the second incident in a week where I have no memory, I've flushed the remaining five Ambien pills down the drain. It's too scary of what I'm capable of doing while under the influence. Eating food that I don't even remember enjoying is one thing, but what else am I capable of doing?

I'll have to learn how to sleep on my own. I actually fell asleep a couple times last week without it so I think I'll be okay. Speaking of sleep...that's where I'm going now.

Happy Tuesday!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The 'do' and the Ambien experience. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/04/the-and-ambien-experience.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo The 'do' and the Ambien experience Updated at : 9:29 PM
Monday, April 12, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top