0
It's not that I can't think about anything to write, I just don't feel like writing. Yet I don't want anyone to think I've quit or given up or stopped blogging. I know it's silly to post about nothing.

Just letting you know I'm still here, still eating right, going to the gym, and my pants are feeling looser these days. I'm reading more blogs too, so that takes up what little free time I have in the evenings before I go to bed and to sleep by 8:30 p.m. every day.

A few pictures from a lunch out yesterday with my team from work. They chose a Japanese steakhouse, not my first choice. Especially because they always pour a ton of oil and add what I think is lard (it looks like yellow Crisco) to whatever they cook on the Hibachi. Even if you ask them not to do it, they still do it anyway. I had the Hibachi Chicken, but I only ate maybe 1/3 of it. I'm sure it was still very high in calories and fat (Points). Oh well, I took one for the team.

I promise I'll get my writing mojo back eventually. Just not feeling it today. :)

And yes, that's a fireman putting out the fire. Very classy.


 Most people think this is cool, I don't really like it because I feel like I'm going to catch on fire.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Please stay tuned. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/03/please-stay-tuned.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Please stay tuned Updated at : 4:40 AM
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top