0
It's almost 1pm and I've tracked my breakfast and lunch, as well as my activity in the online tracker. This is a huge improvement over every day the past week.

During the past few months there's been a direct correlation between me not tracking my food and my weight slowly going up.

Every day I make up some silly excuse of why I can't do it, the best one is that I don't have time. I'm on the computer for work a good portion of the day. It took about two minutes.

The real reason I don't want to track my food is because I know I've been going over my allotted Points every day. That makes a failure in my book.

I've made a deal with myself. Just for today, and today only, I promise I will track every bite, AND I'll eat within my Points limit. Maybe I'll make every Wednesday "Tracking Wednesday", just to see if I can do it.

A couple pictures I found on my work computer. I may have shared these last summer, I'm not sure. They're from my visit to my sister in Fairbanks, Alaska in July, 2009.

The public restroom in Nenana, Alaska. I thought this was really pretty and very unique. It even had a flush toilet. :)


Me at Chena Hot Springs, near Fairbanks.


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Tracking Wednesday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/02/tracking-wednesday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tracking Wednesday Updated at : 1:04 PM
Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top