0
Hello blogger friends! Hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday!

Mine started out by NOT hitting the snooze button, but instead rolling over for a few more Z's and only getting 20 minutes in at the gym!! Yikes!! But it was a good 20 minute run, better than nothing at all right?!?!

Breakfast was wonderful! I had the usual oatmeal with a sliced banana, and chocolate PB2. Today though I'm counting it for 5 points because I had a bigger banana.


I was a little "off" today. I think this cold that is trying to come on is what did it. But I fought through and had a productive morning. My morning snack also helped, strawberries, 1/4c homemade granola, and ww strawberry yogurt for 3 points.


I had to take an early lunch because of afternoon meetings I had. I wasn't feeling super hungry, but knew I needed to eat something! So I had a cheesy broccoli baked potato for 3 points.


And then I had an orange to get in my vitamin C and also for the sweetness for desert for 1 point!


The meetings went well & made my afternoon FLY! When I got back to my office I snacked on my some yummy crunchy baby carrots for 0 points! Hooray for zero point snacks!


We ended up closing an hour early because of blowing snow & slick roads. I took advantage of the extra time and hit the gym for my 2nd workout of the day! I got in 30 minutes on the cross ramp!

After my 2nd workout a friend called and wanted to get together for supper. It worked out perfect because Kyle was working late. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera. But we went for Mexican...which is SO hard for me to be point friendly! I had chips & salsa and then ordered just 1 chicken quesedilla with a little white cheese dip. Good stuff!! I am estimating my supper to be 18 points, just to go high.

I crashed early last night...hence the late post! ;) The cold was really getting to me and made my head feel like a balloon. I'm still fighting it though...hopefully I'll win!! ;)

TUESDAY'S STATS

POINTS = 28/23
WATER = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 20 min run & 30 min cross ramp
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Still Fighting!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/02/still-fighting.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Still Fighting!! Updated at : 7:28 AM
Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top