0

But I will take it!! My goal was to be 166 by 1/31/10, well I’m ok with that coming 2 days late!! So that means I’m down 8.5 lbs in under just 3 weeks. Only 7 lbs to win the sister challenge and 16 lbs to goal!!DSC05916

I got in 22 minutes on the cross ramp at the gym this morning. Kyle even joined me. He usually has to be to work by 6am so a morning workout doesn’t really work for him, but today he didn’t have to be there till 9am! It was fun to have him next to me! :)

I had my old faithful oatmeal this morning. It contained small sliced banana and PB2 for 4 points. DSC05917

Work was INSANE today!! It was “refund check day”, so today was the day I had to put on my tough skin on and stay focused!! Wow!!! Glad this only happens a few times a per year! I snuck in my morning snack in between students. Strawberries, grape nuts, and strawberry yogurt for 3 points. DSC05918

Lunch was late, but delicious! I had a 7.5oz smoked pork chop with a few slices of pineapple and a side of green beans for 6 points. I didn’t know smoked pork chops were relatively low point! I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot of these when grillin’ season rolls around!DSC05919DSC05920

I peeled an orange for a sweet treat after lunch for 1 point. DSC05921

I, once again, got in 2 workouts today! My 2nd one was Zumba!! I just LOVE this class. My sister joined me today and really enjoyed it as well. 45 minutes of shaking our hips and sweating like crazy!!

Supper was a new try! My sister joined us as well! I made Fiesta Chicken & Rice Bake, my serving was 6 points. SUPER YUMMY!!!DSC05922

Fiesta Chicken & Rice Bake

  • 1/2 tsp paprika
  • 1 can 98% ff cream of chicken soup
  • 1 c salsa
  • 1/2 c water
  • 1 can whole kernel white shoe peg corn
  • 3/4 c uncooked minute brown rice
  • 5 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 c 2% shredded cheddar

Mix soup, salsa, water, corn, and rice in baking dish. Top with chicken and sprinkle with paprika and cheese. Bake @ 375 for 45 minutes. Enjoy! Makes 5 servings, 6 points/serving.

After supper I peeled another orange for 1 point. I don’t want those Texas oranges to go bad! They are the perfect snack to keep me in my points range!

Kyle and I are settled in watching the BL. I can’t believe how much the yellow team Dad lost…51lbs in 1 month on your own! AMAZING!!

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 21/23
WATER =  140 oz
EXERCISE = 22 min cross ramp/45 min Zumba class

Thanks for the tips on the breakfast cookie! I hope to try it again later this week!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title A Few Days Late…. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/02/a-few-days-late.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo A Few Days Late… Updated at : 6:54 PM
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top