0

I was short on time this morning. The “evil Darci” wanted to skip the gym, but the “good Darci” won and I got in a quick workout. I’ve been shorten my workouts in the mornings this week to get to the office sooner to get some more work done. Today I only got in 15 minutes on the cross ramp, but let me tell you, it was a good 15 minutes!  I did intervals going 2 minutes at 140 strides/minutes and then for 1 minute I rocked out at 250+ strides/minute!! Boy I was sweating when I finished!! :)

My oatmeal was the same with a small sliced banana and chocolate pB2 for 4 points. DSC05923

I had an uber productive morning, but did get in a snack. I mixed up 1 1/2c strawberries, yogurt, and 1/4 c grape nuts for 3 points. DSC05924

Kyle got off work early and brought me my lunch so I didn’t have to go home and could get some more work time in! It was leftovers from last night. Fiesta chicken & rice bake for 7 points. And trust me there is a chicken breast under there. DSC05925

I worked till about 6pm and whipped up a delicious supper! I made creamy ham & potato bake with a side of green beans for 4 points. Click here for the recipe. DSC05927DSC05926

After supper I got to work again, I brought home a bunch of files I needed to get done. So I worked on those and had my dessert!! My sundae consisted of 1/2 c lite vanilla ice cream, 3 sliced strawberries, and a drizzle of lite choclate syrup for 3 points. MMmmm!!!DSC05928

Sorry for the short,  boring post! Need to finish up a few things and hit the hay so I can get more than a 15 minute workout in! Those weather guys are taking about more bad weather coming our way…I sure to love snow days, but there comes a point when I’m ready for warm, sunny weather!! We’ll see what happens! :)

G’nite all

WEDNESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 21/23
WATER =  116 oz
EXERCISE = 15 min cross ramp

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Work-filled Wednesday. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/02/work-filled-wednesday.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Work-filled Wednesday Updated at : 6:39 PM
Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top