0
After all my "let's be positive because it's a choice" I had a really lousy day today. I woke up late, missed my morning workout, and was late to work. Then I was assign two awful projects to manage.

I worked out after work and it was difficult. The extra 22 pounds feels like an extra 50 pounds, especially on the tricep pushups and chin-up assist machine.

On my way home I called my husband and asked him to get rid of the cashews he bought at Costco and the four different kinds of cheeses he got for New Year's Eve. They've been calling my name every night, and I can't take it anymore. He said he'd get rid of them.

When I got home after my workout you'll never guess what was in the kitchen. Pizza! Seriously Jack, are you freaking kidding me? Pizza?! I swear he wants me to be fat.

Although I'm trying to be positive and optimistic, I'm just not feeling it tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never do these questionnaire things but a friend sent this to me so I thought what the heck, I'll do it so I can email it back to her. Then I had the bright idea to post it here so you all can get to know me a little better. Because I'm sure you're all just dying to know what color of socks I'm wearing tonight. ;)

1. What is your occupation right now? Applications Analyst / It Project Manager

2. What color are your socks right now? Blue

3. What are you listening to right now? Cobra Starship on People's Choice Awards - Hot Mess. They sound off key and kind of horrible.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pizza. Blame my husband.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jack (my husband)

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes :)

8. How old are you today? 54

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Ice skating or sometimes football if it's one of my teams (Seahawks or Broncos).

10. What is your favorite drink? water

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes

12. Favorite food? Cheesecake

13. What is the last movie you watched? It's Complicated (loved it!)

14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday (because I get what I want that day and I always take off work)

15. How do you vent anger? Scream...seriously, I do. Probably need anger management classes or something. Unless I'm at work. Then I just walk away...then I scream. :)

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My first bike, the brand was Firestone and it was a sparkly kelly green

17. What is your favorite season? Spring

18. Cherries or Blueberries? I love both but probably Washington Rainier cherries

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Twila

21. Who is least likely to respond? Linda

22. Living arrangements? Married

23. When was the last time you cried? Really cried - my brother-in-law's funeral in November. Just a few tears, stupid BL show last night.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Oh man, too much junk...Shoes/two suitcases/cat kennel/a lamp/an empty tripod box - yes I need to clean my closet. :)

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Twila

26. What did you do last night? Watched Biggest Loser

27. What are you most afraid of? Becoming a homeless bag lady or a contestant on BL

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? cheese

29. Favorite dog breed? mutt from the Humane Society

30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

31. How many countries have you lived in? 1

32. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

33. What is your favorite flower? Iris

35. What is your favorite color? aqua
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Is it really a choice?. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-it-really-choice.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Is it really a choice? Updated at : 10:01 PM
Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top