0

I woke up bright and early this morning for a wonderful workout before work! I got in 31 minutes on the cross ramp, 10 minutes on the bike, and 10 minutes of abs and stretching.

Afterwards I made my old, faithful bowl of oatmeal combined with PB2 and a small sliced banana for 4 points. I think it is impossible for me to get sick of this combo!!DSC05789

My morning snack was this wonderful golden delicious apple for 1 point. DSC05791

I went for 2 snacks today before lunch! I had some cucumber slices w/ranch. I’m going to count just 1 point for this (the ranch didn’t amount to much!). DSC05793

Lunch was filling and delicious! I had a turkey & cheese wrap, steamed cauliflower, and 1/2 c cottage cheese w/pineapple for 6 points. Today was Kyle’s day off, so I got to see him on my lunch break! I think it’s my favorite lunch break of the week!!DSC05794

My afternoon at work flew. I have quite a few things I have to get done with the deadlines quickly approaching! I finished up my day at the office and zoomed home to change quick, pick up Kyle, and hit the gym for workout #2 of the day!

A 45 minute Zumba class! My friend Mel and I did the class again, while our husbands ran on the track up above. I feel like I getting more comfortable with the moves. I was SO sweaty at the end, definitely a good workout! And I might even incorporate some of the moves into the salsa dance lessons I’m going to do tomorrow night! ;) More on that tomorrow!!

Supper tonight was something quick. We didn’t get home from the gym till after 7:30 and I didn’t want to be eating too late. I heated up a yummy bowl of Progresso Beef Pot Roast soup. I also had a sandwich thin with cheese on the side for a total of 5 points. DSC05795DSC05796

I was informed today one of my sisters only had 9 pounds to lose to win the sister challenge…yikes! I need to kick it in gear, I WANT TO WIN!!! I’m sure my two-a-day workout really helped!!

Well I’m off to play “barber” and cut my hubby’s hair! :)

Tomorrow’s Friday friends!!

THURSDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 17/24
WATER =  144 oz
EXERCISE = 31 min cross ramp, 10 min bike, 10 min abs/stretching, & 45 min Zumba class

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Hooray for Two-A-Days!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/01/hooray-for-two-days.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Hooray for Two-A-Days!! Updated at : 6:10 PM
Thursday, January 21, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top