0

So this morning I wanted to hit the gym extra early so I could get to work early to get a few extra things done. So I thought I set my alarm for 5am (usually I get up at 5:40) but when I rolled over it was almost 6am! I didn’t set my alarm. :( So I got up and got lots done at my office before the work day began!

I made my outstanding oatmeal (4 points), but this morning I used chocolate PB2! A little something special for Friday! ;)DSC05797

I was SUPER tired and groggy all day! Which is quite ironic since I got some extra z’s last night! But I really think it was because I didn’t get my morning workout in! Since my morning was d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g on, I had my snack very early!  I use the other half of the sample box of Kashi cereal and mixed it with yogurt for 3 points. DSC05798 

I don’t think it helped my sluggish morning that I was working on a never ending report! So I had 2 snacks today, 2nd round was a cup of grapes for 1 point. DSC05799

I went home for lunch hoping it would wake me up. I wasn’t really up for making anything so I took the easy way out and heated up a SmartOnes (5 points). I hadn’t tried this one before and probably won’t buy it again. It had fake little meat balls that were NOT good at all.  I also had some string cheese and a fiber one bar while my dinner was cooking…evidentially 3 minutes wasn’t fast enough for me today(3 points)! ;)DSC05802DSC05803

One thing good about my lunch is that it was pretty late! So when I got back to work I had less than 2 hours of the work day left! I got through it with my favorite “pick me up”!DSC05804

4:30 finally came around and I was outta there! I don’t like days like that! Normally my days at work FLY!!! But not today. I guess if I only have 1 or 2 every 3 or 4 months I am ok with that! Kyle and I had dinner plans with some friends, but not till 7pm. So I spent the time catching up on the phone with my sister and cleaned up a bit.

Our dinner date was FUN! It was with some friends from church who we’ve known a long time, but haven’t really hung out with much. I think that may change now though, we all had a really good time! We were there for over 2 hours just chatting away!! I ordered the garlic herb chicken for 7 points. So good!

It was after 9:15 by the time we left. Kyle and I both were craving ice cream so we stopped at the grocery store and each got our own! I got Blue Bunny light vanilla and Kyle got chocolate caramel commotion. Mine was 2 points/half cup, Kyle’s was 4 points/half cup! I choose mine! I topped it off with a small sliced banana and a tbs of light chocolate syrup. Total sundae was only 3 points! Supper yummy and totally satisfied my hankering for ice cream!! DSC05807DSC05809

I know the beginning of my post was quite down, but great fellowship and food with friends made for an excellent ending! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

FRIDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 26/24
WATER =  72 oz
EXERCISE = Day Off

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Sluggish Start to a Excellent End. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2010/01/sluggish-start-to-excellent-end.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Sluggish Start to a Excellent End Updated at : 8:45 PM
Friday, January 22, 2010

Post a Comment

 
Top