0
It is what it is. A gain of 7.6 pounds in two weeks. Weekly average loss since Feb 9, 2008 - 0.9 lbs. per week.

Let me go back over the last two weeks and see what I shouldn't have done (this is just a sample of my bad choices).

1. Beer - 9 Points
2. Skinny Cow Mint ice cream sandwiches, six in one night (crack) - 17 Points
3. Weight Watchers Cookies 'n Cream ice cream bars, six in one night (more crack) - 17.5 Points

Stupidity - priceless.

New day, new week, and all that other crappola I spout all the time.

I read several blog posts the last few days that talked about choices, making the right ones. I made some really bad choices last week. Part one of my plan is to make better ones this week.

Part two of my plan is to go to bed by 9pm. Since my crazy eating happens between 10pm and midnight, what if...I was asleep?! I'm brilliant!

~Diana
166.6
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 22: Choices. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-22-choices.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 22: Choices Updated at : 3:51 PM
Saturday, September 19, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top