0
Guess what? I've proven the theory that eating more and exercising less doesn't work! I said I wasn't Einstein, I wasn't kidding.

I got on the scales this morning, as I do every morning, and I'm up two more pounds. Now I'm 164. Six pounds in almost two weeks. I am NOT calm. I am FREAKED out about this. WTF?

I know exactly what happened. I relaxed a little, eased up on how much I was eating and cut back on my workouts a little. I decreased my gym time from 90 minutes to 60 minutes. Oddly, I've seemed hungrier lately since working out less.

So, the insanity is back. Back to my 90-minute workouts, which I don't really mind. I kind of enjoy them. The hard part is the eating less. I love food, especially in quantity. I need to re-evaluate what I'm eating and how much. I need to journal everything, all day, not just 3/4 of the day. Maybe change things around a little.

I'm back at it! Eating LESS and moving MORE is the correct formula for weight loss. I had it backwards.

Diana
164.0

My new favorite P!nk song - Glitter in the Air

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 20: Eating more, moving less. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/09/day-20-eating-more-moving-less.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 20: Eating more, moving less Updated at : 7:25 AM
Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top