0
The new draft of the Anglican Covenant has been released by the Anglican Consultative Council. You can find a copy at www.anglicancommunion.org. Honestly, I have just had time to skim it. I'll have a chance to read it seriously this week at College for Bishops. But my skim leaves me still reluctant to endorse this approach to our relationship. My mind remains open, but I still have huge doubts. In any event, we have not received the document in time to take it up at General Convention. So we probably have a good 3 years to read the fine print.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title New Draft Of Anglican Covenant. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-draft-of-anglican-covenant.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo New Draft Of Anglican Covenant Updated at : 10:38 AM
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top