0
Look out...I'm on a roll!! Ha ha! Two mornings in a row now I've made it to the gym! Now this morning was a bit short because I decided to ignore my alarm and woke up in a panic 45 minutes later! But I still made it and got in a 20 minute run!
Breakfast was a repeat of Wednesday...oatmeal w/blueberries and a sliced apple for 4 points! Sadly now the fresh fruit donations from my boss are gone! Thanks again Angie! But blueberries will definitely be on my grocery list next week. Love those little guys!
I was so excited for my morning snack today! Nothing new, but my FAVORITE! 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries, 1/4 c grape nuts, and a ww vanilla yogurt for 3 points!! Mmmmmm!! Love this stuff!! Evidently I was so excited I forgot to take a picture!
The other day I realized I had a bunch of cans of Progresso soup I hadn't eaten in a while. So for lunch today I decided to have one of those. I had the chicken noodle for 2 points with 5 ff saltine crackers for 1 point. And of all days to eat soup...it's like 60 degrees outside! It was good and hit the spot anyway!
I grabbed another one of those 100 calorie packs of Oreo snack cakes for an afternoon snack. I knew I would be hungry after having a light lunch. And by 3pm I was! (or so I thought anyway!) So I snacked on these three little yummy guys for 2 points. And I did good...I enjoyed them and didn't inhale them down in a hurry like someone was going to steal them! :)
After work I headed home, got DH off the couch, and went outside to our beautiful weather we were having and took a walk! Wait....we took Abby to! :) She was on cloud nine just prancing right along! Total we were gone for about 25 minutes. Nice walk...makes me SO excited for spring/summer! Before we went out though I grabbed an apple (1 point) for a quick snack since supper was going to be later due to the walk.

I knew I wanted to grill tonight. A few nights ago a neighbor was grilling and it smelled SO good! I got the "itch"!! So tonight I made chicken teriyaki skewers with broccoli and side of brown rice for a total of 7 points. Well my grilling wishes didn't quick come true. I think we were out of propane because the grill didn't get over 250 degrees...not near warm enough to grill chicken. So I turned the oven on and popped them in there to finish off the cooking. Oh well, soon enough we'll be able to grill!

THURSDAY'S STATS

POINTS = 20/23

WATER = 130 oz

EXERCISE = 20 min run & 25 min walk

DH just got called into work. :( I guess that why he gets paid the big buck. *sigh* So I'm signing off and going to get my gym bag packed and hit the hay early to get in some good zzzzz's so I can get up early to get in a nice LONG workout!

Nite bloggies!!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 122 (Thursday 3/5). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-122-thursday-35.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 122 (Thursday 3/5) Updated at : 7:09 PM
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top