0
I did it!!! I got up Wednesday morning and got in a GREAT workout!! I ran for 20 minutes and then did 20 minutes of leg weights. Felt AMAZING!!!

I "spiced" up my breakfast a bit this morning by adding a few blueberries to my oatmeal....thanks to my director who was going out of town and gave me a bunch of her produce she knew wouldn't make it till she got back. I was quite hesitant...I'm a bit of a "picky pants", but I loved it! So my oatmeal with blueberries and a sliced apple totaled 4 points for breakfast.
My morning snack was also thanks to my director....THANK YOU!!! Fresh (free!) pineapple!! One of my favorite fruits!!! I think it was probably 1.5 cups, so I counted 2 points for it. Mmmm!!!

It is so nice out here in Iowa today! Over 50 degrees....aaahhh!! Just getting me ready for Florida in two weeks!! Speaking of FL I got in a tan today on my lunch and went home and had a FAST lunch before I had to be back to the office. I had a ham, turkey, & cheese wrap with a side of a sliced cucumber with some ff ranch for 4 points.
After work I headed to the grocery store. They have 15% off all food in the health section on Wednesdays so I had to take advantage of that! I also got some strawberries! 4lbs for $5.98!! What a deal! And boy were they good!

When I got home I had the munchies so what do I do? Grab the jar of PB! Ugh...I think after reading Krista's blog about not eating peanut butter for Lent makes me want it! I need to get rid of the jar...it's dangerous! I think I ate about 5 points worth.

The strawberries ended up being my "supper". I had 1 1/2c sliced strawberries, 1/4c grape nuts, & a ww vanilla yogurt for 3 points. This is SO filling!
This is something else I picked up at the grocery store on Wednesday. They were on sale for $4.48 and I had a $1 off coupon! What a deal! So this was my "desert" for 2 points!


I forgot to share this in Tuesday's post. But I got my 16 week award, the clapping hand, aka "stay and succeed award"! Another addition to my key chain!
WEDNESDAY'S STATS

POINTS = 20/23
WATER = 106 oz
EXERCISE = 20 min run & 20 min leg weights
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 121 (Wednesday 3/4). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-121-wednesday-34.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 121 (Wednesday 3/4) Updated at : 12:05 PM
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top