0

Hello everyone and happy weekend!

For some reason I was STARVING on Friday!! Here is a quick recap:

Third time’s a charm!! Got in 31 minutes on the cross ramp this morning! Breakfast was oatmeal and a sliced apple for 3 points. DSC02000

My morning snack was a mix of a sliced banana and strawberries for 3 points. DSC02001

I could hardly wait for lunch. Not sure why I was so hungry?!? I made a smart one’s cheese pizza for 7 points. But while that was cooking I snacked on some honey nut cheerios and a few bites of peanut butter for 5 points. Why Darci…why??DSC02002

You would think all those points would’ve filled me up….but nope I had to have desert before heading back to work. A skinny cow ice cream sandwich for 2 points. DSC02003

A fellow ww co-worker brought around some brownies she made with “no pudge” brownie mix. I’ve never heard of it before, but definately going to check it out! This little guy was 1/2 –1 point…so I counted 1 point to go high. Mmmm I love chocolate! Thanks Melissa!DSC02005

After work I did some running around and got home around 6pm, chatted with DH for a while, and then we had to run a few errands. I snatched a peanut butter fiber one bar for 3 points. And DH got me a jr. frosty for 4 points. We ended up coming home early ‘cause my sister stopped over for a while. By the time they left it was after 8pm and we still hadn’t had supper. I ate a quick bowl of honey nut cheerios for 6 points. And was asleep before 9pm!! Not sure why I was so tired…maybe it was all that food I ate!

FRIDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 34/23 (ouch!)

WATER = 106 oz

EXERCISE = 31 min cross ramp

SATURDAY

Today I shopped! But I was also good…food & budget!! I am so proud of myself!!

I got up early and did a few things around the house and then hit the gym at 8am when they opened and got in a 21 minute run before me and two of my friends/co-workers headed to Des Moines (about 1.5 hours away) for a day of shopping!

Got ready quick at the gym….check out my new hat! Nice to cover my “gym hair” for the day! DSC02014Once I was ready the gym people were nice enough to let me use their microwave to make my oatmeal! I didn’t have time to run back home or over to my office so it worked out great! So I ate it on the run along with my all time favorite…an apple for a total of 3 points. Since it was “on the run” I didn’t get a picture.

I picked up my two friends and we hit the road. We had a great time and got some great deals! I was actually good…budget wise too! DH was proud! Oh and get this…I was in the Gap dressing room with my two friends just waiting outside the door and I was hoping 10s would fit…but wasn’t 100% sure since I only lost 5 lbs in Feb. Well I slipped into a pair of 10 long jeans, zipped, and buttoned them and without thinking squealed “THE 10’s FIT”!! I felt a little silly…but that was completely gone, because I felt great!! I didn’t buy the jeans though because that is my reward for being 160 and I’m not there yet. But I did get a pair of pin striped capris…well longer ones…I can’t remember what they’re called. But they were size 10!!! :D I was on CLOUD 9!!!

We had lunch at the food court so that made it easy to stay OP. I had a 6 inch turkey sub with diet coke for 5 points.

DSC02006After the mall we hit Sam’s Club and I stocked up on fiber one bars, blue berries, strawberries, and string cheese! Gotta love buying in bulk! On the way home I snacked on a fiber one bar, banana, and string cheese for 5 points

Got back home around 8pm and realized I had a lot of points left over, so while catching up on all your lovely blogs I snacked on some strawberries for 1 point. DSC02008

DH is helping a friend repair his floor so I am just waiting for him to come home. I have quite a few points left over, but its almost 10 and I really don’t want to eat this late and I’m really not that hungry. So we’ll see what happens!

FRIDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 13/23

WATER = 82 OZ

EXERCISE = 21 min run & lots of walking around 2 malls!!

G’nite everyone in blog land! I hope you’re having a super, FAB weekend!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Days 122-123 (Friday 3/6 & Saturday 3/7). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/days-122-123-friday-36-saturday-37.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Days 122-123 (Friday 3/6 & Saturday 3/7) Updated at : 7:46 PM
Saturday, March 7, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top