0
Hope everyone had a great Monday!!

Today started out quite slow. Once again I battled with myself to get outta bad and the bed won. So no morning work out for me.

I ate breakfast in front of the tv...cold cereal again! I love honey nut cheerios and for some reason between last night and this morning I couldn't get enough of 'em! I counted 6 points for the serving that I had for breakfast.

It was hard to go to work this morning. I wanted it to be Sunday again and be lazy with DH, unfortunately that wasn't the case. It was a pretty good day at work though, so that's good.

Mid morning I ate the usual ww yogurt with 1/4c grape nuts for 2 points.

Lunch was a repeat of Friday. Couldn't let the taco meat go bad! :p So I had two tacos for 9 points. I am hoping those two "heavy" tacos don't hurt my wi tomorrow. I'm nervous after Sunday's eats.

Once again those tacos kept me full so I didn't have an afternoon snack. Well wait, I did have a can of diet sunkist for 0 points! Mmmm it's my favorite!

After work I headed home to start working on a wedding invitation order and supper. I was really wishy-washy on what I wanted. I thought I wanted a bacon chicken ranch wrap, but nope. I made one for DH anyway...so I had some sweet potato fries with a side of ketchup for 5 points. I also had a few bites of DH's plain baked potato for let's say...2 points.

While watching the Bachelor I had a few pretzels for 1 point and a ww fudge bar for 1 point. Carbs & salt....not a good combo the day before a wi.

Ok...so did you guys watch the Bachelor??? I couldn't believe it. I was, at first, so happy that he picked Melissa and then come to find out he's dumping her and wants Molly back. Dude, you need to make up your mind!! Uuuugggghhh...I think I say it at the end of every season...I'm not going to get hooked next time!

Anyway...sorry for the short boring post, need to get cracking on a few things here at work and wi's tonight...I'm so nervous....keep the fingers crossed for NO GAIN!

MONDAY'S STATS

POINTS = 26
WATER = 130 oz
EXERCISE = none
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 119 (Monday 3/2). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-119-monday-32.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 119 (Monday 3/2) Updated at : 9:49 AM
Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top