0
It's March!!! Wow does time fly!! :)

Well I don't have a whole lot of good news to report to you about my Sunday eats. I took ZERO pictures and ate 39 points....that's 16 too many!!

My day started out great, I hit the gym for a 30 minute run and then came home and DH and I hurried off to me his family for brunch. They decided they wanted to go to a local buffet...uuuggghhh. I cringe at that word...buffet. I did pretty well I think...hit the salad bar for veggies and fruit, had one chicken leg w/o the skin, and a very small ice cream cone. Not too bad!

Then we got some of our "household" necessities at Wally-World (not a favorite on my list!)...which included some beef jerky & 100 cal pack of oreo snack snacks. Which of course I had to try one right away...AWESOME!

When we got home I was definitely ready for a nap. For some reason my run today totally wore me out! But before I laid down, for some reason, had to raid the cupboards and eat some cinnamon/sugar cereal (while reading fitness/food blogs..."duh darci")and a laffy taffy! Don't ask why...maybe it's cause tom is just around the corner.

Took at 2.5 hour nap!! I couldn't believe it when I woke up and the clock said 5pm!! I almost felt more sluggish after I got up than before I went down for the nap...hate that.

DH & I watched "The Happening" while eating some BUTTER popcorn (not ff) and a diet sunkist. That movie kinda gave me the creeps. I'm not a "scary movie person" at all!!

After the movie I thought I was still hungry so I had a bowl of WAY TOO MUCH cereal...honeynut cheerioes!! Why do I do things like this to myself?!?!?

But it's Monday now and it's a new day!! *sigh*
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 118( Sunday 3/1). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-118-sunday-31.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 118( Sunday 3/1) Updated at : 9:43 AM
Monday, March 2, 2009

Post a Comment

 
Top