0
BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & an Apple. 3 points

LUNCH: Turkey & Cheese Wrap and Broccoli & Cauliflower w/Cheese. 6 points
AFTERNOON SNACK: Fiber One Bar. 2 points

SUPPER: Ham & Pineapple English Muffin Pizzas & Diet Sunkist. 5 points

EVENING SNACK: Cool Whip (my version of ice cream!), Fiber One Bar, Kettle Corn, & String Cheese. 8 points


POINTS = 24
WATER = 106 oz
EXERCISE = 10 min run/walk & 20 min cross ramp

Omg, I cannot believe it's already December! I think time flies faster the older I get! Well this Thursday will mark 1 month done with my weight loss journey! Seems like yesterday I was eating ice cream & cookies and the button on my pants was about to pop off! Now I'm eating healthier & my pants aren't quite so tight....still not quite where I want to be though.

I got my workout in this morning. I have been working on our Christmas cards and hope to finish them tonight to get them in the mail in the next few days so I knew I couldn't fit a workout in tonight. It was so hard to get out of bed this morning though, if it hadn't been for Abby (my lil puppy) running around like a mad dog and my bladder being COMPLETELY full, I would have probably hit snooze for another hour! But I'm glad she woke me up...it was worth it in the end!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 29 (Monday 12/1). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/12/day-29-monday-121.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 29 (Monday 12/1) Updated at : 10:29 AM
Monday, December 1, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top