0
BREAKFAST: 2 Clementines, Fiber One Bar. 3 points

LUNCH: Chips & Salsa. 5 points

SUPPER: Broccoli & Cauliflower w/Cheese & 1 1/2 Slices of Pizza. 8 points

EVENING SNACK: Chocolate Animal Crackers w/Cool Whip. 6 points

POINTS = 22
WATER = 68 oz
EXERCISE = None

Today I spent the day cleaning up the house, taking my fall decorations down, and getting my Christmas stuff up! I didn't make it to the gym, but I think loading all those totes and boxes up and down my basement stairs was a good workout! I didn't think to put shoes on all day (I worked from 9am-5pm) and boy were my feet sore by the end of the day. Next time I'll remember shoes are important for support when you're on your feet that long!

I just love the holiday season and so far I'm proud that I have been reasonably "on track". Let's hope it stays that way!! I hope everyone has had a great start to their holiday season and keep in mind the long term goal!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 27 (Saturday 11/29). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/12/day-27-saturday-1129.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 27 (Saturday 11/29) Updated at : 6:36 AM
Monday, December 1, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top