0
BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & an English Muffin w/Cream Cheese. 4 points
LUNCH: Tortilla Chips w/Cheese. 15 points

SNACK: WW Chocolate. 1 point

POINTS = 20 points
WATER = 82 oz
EXERCISE = none

So I thought for sure after having as many MGD 64's as I did last night that the scale would go up, but I wanted to weigh anyway because I thought if I gained that would motivate me to work hard to lose what I gained, but......drum roll please........the scale went DOWN!!!!! 3.5 lbs DOWN!!!!! I was so pumped it's not even funny!! So I'm down 11.5 lbs total!! I think all that time I've been in the gym is starting to pay off!!

I left work at 10am, was just not feeling well. So I took a vacation day, relaxed, and did a little cleaning. My eating, however, was horrible. I had this horrible salty craving around 1pm and made velvetta cheese dip with tortilla chips....15 points worth! Then I needed something sweet so I ate a 1 point ww chocolate and that was it for the day. I felt so guilty after eating all that, I didn't eat anything else the whole day, which probably wasn't too good either!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 18 (Thursday 11/20). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-18-thursday-1120.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 18 (Thursday 11/20) Updated at : 6:22 AM
Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top