0
BREAKFAST: Fiber One Bar. 2 Points
LUNCH: Subway Ham & Turkey Sandwich. 7 points

AFTERNOON SNACK: WW Yogurt w/ 1/4 c Grape Nuts. 2 points
SUPPER: Ham & Pineapple "English Muffin Pizzas" w/ 1c Skim Milk. 7 points


POINTS = 18 points
WATER = 126 oz
EXERCISE = 25 min run/walk

I didn't have time to make the usual oatmeal this morning before work. And so I have my friend/co-worker Jenna to thank for my breakfast this morning! I've never had a Fiber One bar before. This one was "oats & chocolate" and it was AWESOME!! Thanks Jenna!! By the way, she is an awesome inspiration & support to me, she lost weight doing ww as well and looks amazing!!

On the spur of the moment another friend/co-worker, Kim, asked if I had lunch plans and of course I didn't so we went to Subway together. She is another one of my friends that is a great part of my support system through this whole journey & workout buddy! It was nice to sit and talk with her! Thanks for asking me out to lunch Kim...we need to do it more often!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Day 19 (Friday 11/21). You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2008/11/day-19-friday-1121.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Day 19 (Friday 11/21) Updated at : 9:06 AM
Friday, November 21, 2008

Post a Comment

 
Top