0
I woke up late and found the boy sitting in the front room, again.

I asked him what the fuck he was doing home.

He told me to look outside.

It's fucking snowing.

Yay.

I live on a hill with one way out and have to go to work.
It's not supposed to stop snowing until after I get off work tonight so there will be an accumulation.
Better yet, it's not supposed to get above freezing until Monday.

Every weather forecast I saw said the snow wouldn't be here until tomorrow night at the earliest.

It must be nice to get paid big bucks to be wrong all the time.

Robert commented on my last post and told me to quit whining.
It was -8 at the time and the high was supposed to be 8 above zero where he is at.

I'm sorry.

That sucks big time.

Unfortunately now I have to go to work and we shall see how it works getting back home.

I am going to go throw my Get Home Bag back in my rig and dig out my insulated coveralls.

There is no point being another stupid fuck who isn't prepared.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Great. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/02/great.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Great Updated at : 1:24 PM
Thursday, February 6, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top