0
Head over to Xenolith's place and wish the old bastard a Happy Birthday, he is turning 50.

I have his ass beat and have one of my own coming up but I am keeping my mouth shut. I am old already.

If ya have a couple of extra Shekels rubbing together in your pocket feel free to drop 'em in his kitty. He's had a pretty rough year and money has been real tight.

I sent him enough to get a six pack of the good beer and told him to have one for me.
At least he can catch a buzz on his birthday.

If I had a bunch of AARP applications and his address I'd send him enough to give his postman a hernia just for fun.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Someone Is Officially Old Today. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/someone-is-officially-old-today.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Someone Is Officially Old Today Updated at : 3:42 AM
Sunday, January 19, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top