0

Unfortunately, I was born in Oakland California wayyyyy the fuck back in 1960, the same year that the Raiders came into the NFL.

Being a true blood Raiders fan, the past ten or so years has made me the recipient of too many disparaging comments to count.

Fuck 'em all.

I will be a Raiders fan until either there are no Oakland Raiders or I kick the bucket.

Yes, I know they were in LA for a while.

That was .... embarassing.


My wife and her brat kid are both huge Seattle fans and sit here day after day rattling stats and records off.

The kid is also quite the little asshole and rubs the Raiders in my face daily.

So while part of me would like to see Seattle suck major donkey dick today, I still have to stay true to my Bay Area roots and say

FUCK THE NINERS!

The internet has been off for two hours now, it is up for a minute and I am going to post this and go to work.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Not A Seahawks Fan But I Hate The Niners. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/not-seahawks-fan-but-i-hate-niners.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Not A Seahawks Fan But I Hate The Niners Updated at : 1:38 PM
Sunday, January 19, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top