0
Back in New York for starters!

Pure Speculation! But is it possible that Karen left the warmth of her family and the Arizona weather to come back to New York, during it's coldest temperatures just for dinner? Well leave it to Twitter to get my hopes up! I literally poured cereal into my coffee cup this morning because of a tweet I saw on my timeline from Jennifer Graziano. First Renee tweets:

Who wouldn't want to be a fly on the wall for this meeting?

When many fans heard that Karen was in New York, it created a buzz. The buzz got even louder when Renee Graziano tweeted she, and her sister Jenn, were having dinner with Karen. Renee said some of us would love to be "flies on the wall." I asked if I could pay a waiter to take notes for me on the conversation and then Jenn retweeted me and replied!

What they discussed BEFORE dinner would be way more interesting to me?

Am I reading too much into this? The only thing I have been interested in, since the first episode of season four, is bringing Karen back! Jenn knows that because she follows my tweets and I think she glances at my blogs every now and then too. It's no secret that I think Karen belongs on the show, she was the reason for much of it's success and she is as REAL as it gets. Of course I am just a blogger, and I can make something out of nothing every now and then...so is this something or nothing? You decide! I already made up my mind! 

I hope Karen comes back soon and sends those SOUTH Philly wives packing! 

Now I will remove the cereal from my coffee and get back to having breakfast!

PS Here is a picture of a "fly on the wall" my good friend, @Dondig, last night with Jenn and Karen for drinks!

Welcome Home, Karen!


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Mob Wives: Is Karen Gravano Back???. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/mob-wives-is-karen-gravano-back.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Mob Wives: Is Karen Gravano Back??? Updated at : 5:30 AM
Sunday, January 5, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top