0
 http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/marijuana_ridealong_rect.jpg
Photo Credit: Chicago Now
'My name is Alysa Erwin. I am a pretty normal American teenage girl. I live in Petosky, Michigan. I love my family. I passed my drivers education class. I love music. I love my friends....and I beat terminal brain cancer. Yes. You read that right. I beat terminal brain cancer. I am here to share my story with the world.

My family was beyond supportive of me when I was going through this ordeal. I understand what other people are going through when they find out they have cancer. I was terrified when I found out. There were times that I thought there was no hope. Let me assure you there is hope even when you think there is not. I am living proof that what I am about to share with you is 100% true and I have the medical records from the University of Michigan Medical Center to prove everything I am claiming on this page.'
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Michigan Teenager, Alysa Erwin Beat Terminal Brain Cancer With Cannabis Oil. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/michigan-teenager-alysa-erwin-beat.html. Thank you!
Sunday, January 5, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top