0
 http://uploads.medicaljane.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crohnscannabis.jpg


'I feel compelled to share now, although I don’t really want to, because a new study has proven smoked marijuana has a near 100% success rate in putting Crohn’s Disease into remission. I am sick of everyone making jokes about my involvement in the marijuana legalization movement; I’m sick of having to stay quiet about what I do around family or in public for fear or upsetting someone’s delicate sensibilities about “drugs” like marijuana. Let me tell you a thing or two about drugs, marijuana and Crohn’s Disease. It’s not a joke and it is not about “getting high” for me.'

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Marijuana Put My Crohn’s Disease Into Remission and It’s Not A Joke. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/marijuana-put-my-crohns-disease-into.html. Thank you!
Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top