0
iStock_000014809747Small
Photo Credit: Renegade Health


'A couple of weeks ago we did a survey that some of you answered. Here’s a question that we received, which I’d like to answer today:

Can someone please show those of us on a budget and living in tiny quarters, with kitchens the size of closets, how to afford and prepare all this wonderful health food? Just once, I’d like to see a fancy prep demonstration held in a kitchen my size…

That’s a great question!

I must admit that I’m a happy renter. I’ve never purchased any real estate in my life, not because I think there’s anything wrong with it, but because I like the freedom of not owning anything and being able to move whenever I want.

For that reason, and the fact that I’ve lived in many different cities, I have had the chance to experiment with different kitchens. Some were large and modern, and some were extremely small, kind of like the one you’re describing.'

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title How to Cook Healthy in a Tiny Kitchen. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-cook-healthy-in-tiny-kitchen.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous How to Cook Healthy in a Tiny Kitchen Updated at : 2:16 AM
Saturday, January 11, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top