0
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUh78lGR5Bebc5bJr8HAIMtbHB4gaIOtZhWu9qtW43uLuVwy6o4Q


“I want to say how thankful I am to have learned about magnesium and how much it has helped me. I have ankylosing spondilitus, degenerative disc disease, have 4 vertebrae fused together naturally from no discs and calcification of the tendons as well, like hacksaw blades in my back. I am a 59 yr. old disabled electrician.”

“I had been prescribed drugs like Enbrel injections and as many pain pills as I could consume. I hated it and quit them ALL. It was not easy. This condition causes muscle splinting. My back muscles were always hard as a rock and NEVER let go, from my neck and shoulders to my tailbone, spasms too of course.”

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Ankylosing Spondilitus – You’ve Saved My Life with Magnesium. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2014/01/ankylosing-spondilitus-youve-saved-my.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous Ankylosing Spondilitus – You’ve Saved My Life with Magnesium Updated at : 2:05 AM
Thursday, January 2, 2014

Post a Comment

 
Top