0
http://theartofsimple.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/grey-dirt-utah-simple-mom.jpg
Photo Credit:theartofsimple.net

'Recently I’ve been enjoying dirty thoughts.

I spend my days in a sterile 8×10 room practicing family medicine and yet my mind is in the soil. This is because I’m discovering just how much this rich, dark substance influences the day-to-day health of my patients. I’m even beginning to wonder whether Hippocrates was wrong, or at least somewhat misguided, when he proclaimed, “Let food be thy medicine.” Don’t get me wrong—food is important to our health. But it might be the soil where our food is grown, rather than the food itself, that offers us the real medicine.

Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title The Surprising Healing Qualities… of Dirt. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-surprising-healing-qualities-of-dirt.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous The Surprising Healing Qualities… of Dirt Updated at : 1:12 AM
Friday, December 20, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top