0
Drita spots the stalker!

Here we go again. If anyone has been reading our blog from day one, you might remember that I kept saying the show is scripted. Many times Mob Mistress tried to tell me it wasn't, but I didn't buy it 100%. I am not saying that nothing real happens in the show because we did have Junior turn informant, the largest Feds Mob Bust, Renee's surgery and rehab. There is plenty of reality in Mob Wives. But, here and there, I can't help but feel there is a scene set up and scripted for our benefit. This is one of them.

In this scene, Drita is in her store calmly talking to someone about a stalker she had years ago, when she was pregnant. At that exact moment, with cameras rolling, a man show up at her front door and peers in. Drita starts pointing and says "that's the guy!" Does she mean that's her stalker from years ago? Because that's what it sounds like in this clip. Or does she mean, that's the guy who has been coming into her store bothering her girls? That's right, she said, "Bothering her girls!"

As I am watching this one minute clip, my husband is listening from across the room and says, "Are we supposed to believe that the stalker showed up at the exact same time she is talking about him with the cameras rolling?" 

Well are we? I had to laugh because he doesn't even watch Mob Wives, but he has heard a lot about them and has met most of them in person. And no, I don't believe it was a huge coincidence. This appears to be staged or scripted to me.

Wasn't it just in last week's episode that Drita was telling Lee that Aleeya was being bullied in school? I didn't buy that either and said so in my recap. She was just too calm about it. Now she is talking about a stalker...A STALKER, and she opens the door and says, "Are you the guy who keeps coming in here bothering my girls?" Then she watches him literally trot away from the store??? Seriously, is this the Drita who was just ready to break Natalie's face for confronting her about a "drunk" comment? Now she is just chatting about her daughters being bullied and stalked? This does not have the ring of truth to it...not at all. I'm a protective mother and I have gone ballistic over a hell of a lot less then these two incidents, and I'm not even violent. But, when it comes to my girls, I don't want a hair on their head touched!

Now you can watch the clip and decide for yourselves...stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Picture and Video Credit: VH1


Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Mob Wives: Drita Meets Her Stalker - Sneak Peek 402. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/mob-wives-drita-meets-her-stalker-sneak.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Mob Wives: Drita Meets Her Stalker - Sneak Peek 402 Updated at : 5:14 AM
Thursday, December 12, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top