0


'Investigative reporter Jon Rappoport interviews former vaccine industry insider turned whistle blower “Dr Mark Randall” (pseudonym) 

Q: You were once certain that vaccines were the hallmark of good medicine.

A: Yes I was. I helped develop a few vaccines. I won’t say which ones.

Q: Why not?

A: I want to preserve my privacy.

Q: So you think you could have problems if you came out into the open?

A: I believe I could lose my pension.

Q: On what grounds?

A: The grounds don’t matter. These people have ways of causing you problems, when you were once part of the Club. I know one or two people who were put under surveillance, who were harassed.'


Read more...
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Jon Rappaport Interviews Former Vaccine Researcher Dr Mark Randall. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/jon-rappaport-interviews-former-vaccine.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Anonymous Jon Rappaport Interviews Former Vaccine Researcher Dr Mark Randall Updated at : 2:59 AM
Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top