0
Fuck, me! I just had to make a run to the dump.
It's clear and colder than shit outside.
My fingers went numb trying to tie down a tarp over the back of my El Camino. I think the High temperature today is going to hit a whopping thirty degrees and of course the wind is blowing.

At this point I'll take anything that even gives the illusion of heat.


Stay warm my friends and remember, Summer is only six months away!

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title It's Colder Than A Well Digger's Ass Outside. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/it-colder-than-well-digger-ass-outside.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo It's Colder Than A Well Digger's Ass Outside Updated at : 1:07 PM
Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top