0
As skinny as I have been my whole life, when I get cold it goes straight to the bones.

Now that I am getting old and my body is so tore up from sixty or so car wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, thirty years of wrenching and various other injuries, I've got arthritis to boot all over.

Old foot ball injuries kinda thing.

When my hands get cold now, it feels like someone is pushing large needles through the joints in my fingers.

I'm talking excrutiating pain.

So I don't like being cold, at all.

Fuck that shit.

Last year I went out and bought one of these little units.


These things are the shit for out in the garage.

I went out there a while ago to have a smoke and last night it got into the low twenties.

It was fucking cold out there.

I set my coffee down and went over and fired that little fucker up.

Ten minutes later, in a two car garage, it was T shirt weather.


Yeah,I'm like that.
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title I Don't Like Being Cold. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-don-like-being-cold.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo I Don't Like Being Cold Updated at : 12:03 PM
Thursday, December 5, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top