0
You all saw earlier where I posted that I went from size 3XL to regular XL.....all thanks to Belviq and to my virtual dietation www.kickstarter60.com .  But, I couldn't do this without those who have donated and supported me.  Today, I got my RX and I am happy to report that I only ended up pay..NOTHING!!!  Because I got enough donations over the last 6 weeks to cover one FULL month with $10 to spare towards next month!  The best part of paypal is I only transfer what I need towards the cost of belviq and I save the rest for the following month.  So I have $10 towards the 12/16/13 refill LOL




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title THANK YOU!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/thank-you.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo THANK YOU!!! Updated at : 11:15 AM
Friday, November 15, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top