0
Back in May I posted about the "odd POPS" at 33 Maiden Lane that formerly housed a branch of the Whitney Museum in the lower level. This Whitney branch was long gone (it closed in 1992) before I ever set foot in New York City, but I was familiar with the space since it was designed by Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects and played host to their "Domestic Arrangements" show, something I posted about back in 2008.

So I'm bringing up the project once again because I happened upon a digitized brochure of the exhibition's lab report at archive.org. The booklet can be downloaded in PDF and other formats, but since the brochure appears to be made of tri-fold pages, I stitched them together in Photoshop and have posted them here. Click on the images for larger, readable images.




Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Domestic Arrangements: A Lab Report. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/domestic-arrangements-lab-report.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Domestic Arrangements: A Lab Report Updated at : 1:00 PM
Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top