0
Today I ate a salad for lunch (well 1/3 of it because I don't "stuff" myself).  Doesn't it look delicious?




So last night I was going through some "old" clothes in my spare closet.  I remember coming across this skirt about 2 months ago and trying it on and I was no quite able to fit into it.  So, I came back across is and said, "Let me check this out" and guess what - IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am LOVING how it looks on me.  Again, notice my nice tennis shoes - I walked again today 1.2 miles at lunch

 
 
My only complaint is my BOOBS are NOT shrinking and my ARMS are so big.  Imagine what I would really look like if my arms and boobs would just go away some!!!  Reduction will be "top" priority when I loose at least 100 pounds. (hopefully by next summer!!)  So, anyone who is a plastic surgeon that wants me as their patient - let me know ha!
 
Don't forget to follow me on twitter @ewenker or on facebook or my belviq daily facebook page.
 

 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Another Skirt I got in to!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/11/another-skirt-i-got-in-to.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Another Skirt I got in to! Updated at : 11:08 AM
Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top