0


Reinette: Doctor. So lonely. So very very alone.
The Doctor: What do you mean, alone? You've never been alone in your life.... When did you start calling me Doctor?
Reinette: Such a lonely little boy. Lonely then and lonelier now. How can you bear it?
The Doctor: How did you do that?
Reinette: A door once opened may be stepped through in either direction. Oh Doctor. My lonely Doctor. Dance with me.
The Doctor: I can't.
Reinette: Dance with me.
The Doctor: This is the night you dance with the King.
Reinette: Then first I shall make him jealous.
The Doctor: I can't.
Reinette: Doctor. Doctor who? It's more than just a secret, isn't it?
The Doctor: What did you see?
Reinette: That there comes a time, Time Lord, when every lonely little boy must learn how to dance.


The Girl In The Fireplace (2006)
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category David Tennant / Doctor Who / Doctor Who 50th Anniversary / Tenth Doctor Quotes by title Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #5. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/tenth-doctor-month-quote-of-day-5.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #5 Updated at : 7:00 AM
Saturday, October 5, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top