0
Anyone who's read here a while knows that I have an odd marriage and close to zero sex life.  But, when the sex is good it's really good.  Really really amazing, completely mind blowing sex that leaves me convinced we're perfect for each other. 

I'm clearly not a sex blogger.  We all know that.  And really, it's just that I don't have a good way with words that could make it sound anything other than completely stupid.  So I won't even bother to try.  Just know that yesterday was incredible. 

Hubby is wonderfully aggressive and controlling during sex.  This was the only good thing that came from my pleading our discussions about all this kinky stuff.  So while there was no spankings or beatings of any sort, it was terribly naughty and dirty. 

Just use your imagination and you've probably got a good idea of what went on...

Which brings me to a weird thing that happened and I'm just so completely confused but can't stop thinking about it.  I'm an over-thinker, this you know...

(lots of stuff being done.... blah blah blah... all the good stuff an author could fill pages upon pages with)

At this point, I am flat on my belly and he is squished on top of me and in me.  We usually find ourselves this way... I like it.  I'm more than happy a couple times over.  He's got my hair somehow, so I can't move my head.  His hand was around my throat at some point, probably still was there when this happened.  But he doesn't squeeze or anything, I can always breathe.

I think I was hypnotized.  I remember my thoughts clearly yet I don't really remember what happened exactly.  I know I was trying to figure out what was happening.  It was like I just wasn't there for a little while. Now I don't know long this took place over.  It might have been like a minute or it could have been an hour.  The man can last  and last ;-) 

I remember trying to figure out if I was still breathing or not.  Much thought later, it turned out that I was breathing.  But strangely I didn't care if I could or not whereas I tend to freak out if anything touches my neck at all because I might not be able to breath.

I couldn't move.  Or maybe I could.  I was trying to figure out if I could move and decided I couldn't.  Not sure if I really tried to move or not though.  I didn't care either way, which in hindsight is really weird because I think I should probably freak out if I was paralyzed.

I know I got quiet while I pondered all of it... and quiet isn't me. And he asked if I was okay but all I could say was "uh-huh" and nothing else came out but then again I wasn't really sure if i was okay. 

Some amount of time later (seconds or minutes) I was flipped over on my back.  My arm and head were off the edge of the bed and I was trying to figure out if that was uncomfortable.  He pulled me back on the bed by my ankles and contorted my legs up in some way so he could have his way with me that way. 

Then he accused me of sleeping while he was fucking me.  He wasn't mad and kinda laughing at me.  I think I was still in my weird little state because I was trying to figure out if I had been sleeping.  I don't think I was though.  I really think I was hypnotized.  Or high maybe?  Can you get high from too many orgasms too close together?  So high that you have no sense of consciousness at all?

It all ended pretty quickly after that, being that he thought I was sleeping and all!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Hypnotized. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/hypnotized.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Hypnotized Updated at : 9:55 AM
Monday, October 28, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top