0
I just got back from the local 7/11 getting a couple of those Monster energy drinks that I drink way the hell too many of because, you know, I'm not already high strung enough.


As I'm standing there behind this little Mexican lady and a couple of her crotch fruits with their arms piled high with candy I spied something sitting on the counter that caused me to do a double take.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Is that what I think it is?

So I leaned in a little closer and bigger than shit, this is what I see;





Then there was my personal favorite;



Yessiree, snap 'em up for the kiddies....


BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title For Realz?!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/for-realz.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo For Realz?! Updated at : 4:49 PM
Monday, October 7, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top