0
So I upped the wreath making ante by buying a hot glue gun.

OMG!  This thing is incredible!  Hot glue guns are not that popular in Ireland (maybe because we don't have Martha Stewart!) but I have seen lots of mention of them on US blogs.  

I picked up my Hot Glue Gun in Evans Art Supplies just off Capel Street. 

It's so easy to use.  

Here's my most recent wreaths made with my Hot Glue Gun



I'll put a bow on this one to complete

This one is a big old hot mess - or a Hot Glue Gun mess!!



Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Christmas Bauble Wreath. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/10/christmas-bauble-wreath.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Christmas Bauble Wreath Updated at : 2:46 PM
Saturday, October 26, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top