0
Good Afternoon Everyone. I hope you had a fabulous Labor Day. I was busy but it was all good. I was out and about and I can truly say that I did not cheat or snack on JUNK the entire weekend. Really - zero desire to be honest. There was even cake - and if you listened to my radio interview, you will remember I LOVE sweets and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE cake!! It looked good, but I had zero interest in it. YAY! Belivq, you are my hero! ha! Today I go pick up my September RX for Belviq. Thanks to everyone who has helped (even if it is only a dollar), I am only having to pay about $25 dollars for this month. It REALLY helps. So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Without the google ads, I will just take it month by month. I think October will be a better month for me as well as I have a couple things I am trying to pay off to help with the cost of the medicine. Every day it's like I get to wear something new - not because it is new, but because I have so many clothes that I couldn't fit in to just sitting in my spare closet. I can lose another 50 pounds and still be ok in terms of clothes. I can't afford to buy all new clothes right now anyway, so it's a good thing I have that closet haha!!!! My goal is that next spring I will hopefully be able to go splurge (after tax refund of course ha). EXCITED. For those of you who are taking Belviq or who are considering Belviq. You MUST remember, Diet and exercise are IMPORTANT. If you are not willing to change your eating habits, it's not going to work. I've been talking to a few that got frustrated because it wasn't working for them like it is me. I ask them to tell me about their meal plans - they are eating the same things, just in smaller portions! NO! That's not how it works!!! You MUST MUST MUST change your diet in addition to cutting portions to really make this work. You HAVE to work. Belviq won't do it all on it's own!!! Have a great day! Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Post Labor Day Funk but no Junk.... You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/post-labor-day-funk-but-no-junk.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Post Labor Day Funk but no Junk... Updated at : 11:14 AM
Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top