0




Lordy.
As of last Sunday I had put in over 230 hours at work in 4 weeks. 110 hours this pay period and a little over 120 last pay period.

A month of normal 40 hours a week is 160.
That means I put in 70 fucking hours of overtime.

Of course good ol' Uncle Sam loves my ass right now.

I have about two weeks of time off I need to burn before the end of the year and I am going to do just that here real soon.

I see either a week off straight or a whole bunch of four day weekends in my future.

The fucking bastards even woke me up calling me on the phone at nine thirty this morning when I didn't get to bed until four A.M. .

Trust me when I say that some dickhead got an earful before I hung up.

I'm taking tomorrow and Saturday off for starters.

Now I am going to relax and catch up on my browsing.

Update.

I'm so fucking tired I can't even do basic addition tonight.

I posted fucked up numbers originally and it took a good five minutes of staring at them to see where I messed up.

Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title No Wonder I'm So Burnt Out. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/no-wonder-i-so-burnt-out.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo No Wonder I'm So Burnt Out Updated at : 11:45 PM
Thursday, September 26, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top