0
This has been an ongoing problem ever since I moved into this fucking place.
I, or rather, my wife, had the repair guys out here two or three times and they couldn't find anything wrong.
The sonofabitch goes on the blink and stays out until it damn well feels like coming back on.

I finally got pissed off last year and called the motherfuckers and reamed some ass.
I told them to send somebody out here that knew what the fuck they were doing because there IS a problem and I want to know what the fuck it is.
I'm tired of playing nice with you assholes and getting shined on.


You send somebody out here while I am here so I can talk to the guy and you can quit blowing smoke up my wifes ass.

So, bigger than shit a van shows up and this young guy gets out while I am here before I gotta go to work.

He starts in where the cable comes to the house.

I'm thinking you should start at the fucking pole and work your way in but whatever.

So he is taking connections apart and I am fucking around in the garage because that's where all that shit is.

He gets up on a ladder and takes a connection apart and looks at it. Nothing wrong there.

He goes to put the fucker back together and gets shocked,....


Houston, we have a problem.

TV cable is not supposed to have 110 volts running through it obviously.

So he starts tracing the cable with a hand held gizmo that detects electricity by the electric field around the wire.

After a bit he calls the guy they should have sent out in the first place, the old guy who has seen it all.

He shows and up and they put their heads together for a minute and then the real diagnosis starts.

They followed the cable through every room in this house, front to back.

Somewhere, inside the motherfucking walls, it is either rubbing up against a live wire, or what my personal thoughts are, some dickhead ran a screw or a nail into the wall that went through the 110 line into the cable and shorted them together.

Short of yanking every cable out of the wall there is zero chance of ever finding where it is so here I sit.

This is a rental house and neither I nor the owner wants to go through all that..

If it was my house it would already have been done.

I'd have yanked every inch of that shit out until I found it and been done with the irritating fucking thing.


So my lack of posting is not just me being a lazy fuck, this time......





Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title My Fucking Internet Connection Was Out, Again.. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-fucking-internet-connection-was-out.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo My Fucking Internet Connection Was Out, Again. Updated at : 12:12 PM
Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top