0
Happy Hump Day!

I've been retaining water something fierce.  I have been given a diuretic in the past, but my problem is that I can't take it every day becasue of the side effects.  But if I don't take it, I can gain as much as 8 pounds over night.  So, I am trying to take it every 3 days or so.  It's so frustrating.  I did some research and the liver issues I have more commonly is connected with water retention.  So, at least the mystery is solved as to why.  Last night when I stepped on my scale (which is about 3 or 4 pounds off from my doctors office), It appeared that I had gained 8 pounds.  I was MAD.  Because of feeling so creapy the last 2 weeks, I stopped taking the diurectic completely.  I decided to take one last night and I lost almost all of it over night LOL.  So that told me that I had definiately am having serious issues with water retenion.

Do you have issues as well?  If so, do you have a more natural remedy that you find is helpful to maintain?  Any feedback would be great!  

I am still planning on weighing in officially on Friday but I don't expect any weight loss, but I don't expect weight gain.  These last 2 weeks have been trying on me, but I am staying on the healthy diet - I'm just in maintenance mode until I am 100%.  Every day I feel better and better and I am hoping by Friday I will be able to kick back into high gear.  But, I will still record so everyone can see!!

It's good to put it out there.  What's even more impressive to me is, even felling as creapy as I did and not able to do a lot, I still maintained with Belviq.  Normally without Belviq, when I feel creapy, I eat creapy and gain wait!  So, I keep telling myself that although I am derailed a bit, I am still doing MUCH better with Belviq!

Thank you all for the support!

xoxox
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title water retention. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/water-retention.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo water retention Updated at : 12:32 PM
Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top