0
Is it really a HoH I want? Or am I just craving submission in general?  Does it matter who I'm submitting to?  Do I even want to submit to my husband?   Do I trust him to lead my family?  Or does my family need me to lead?  Am I insane to think I can step down from my job as reluctant HoH?

Do I really want DD with my husband?  Or is it that I just need to be spanked on a regular basis?  Do I want the spanking because of an infraction of some sort?  Is it something I actually did wrong like being bitchy?  Or is it for something completely made up like wearing the wrong panties?

Do I actually think a good spanking and a hug will set me on a path to be a better person?  Or am I just wanting more frequent/longer/harder spankings from my husband that lead to other things?  Or do I want to join the dark side with other like-minded people and get what I need (non-sexually) that way?  And if that's what it is, will that physical action bring the settled feelings I think it will?

I crave those couple days to a week after really intense dominating sex.  It's not the post-orgasmic endorphiny gooey friendlier than usual the next day thing.  It's different. Can't explain it, but probably no need because you already understand.

So is it just lots of sex that puts me in that state? Or is my submissive side so wonderfully fed by his domination/aggression?  Or is it the little bit of spanky stuff that does it?

I don't know much and I don't have answers.

One thing I do know is I would never, ever, ever cheat on him or do anything of any sort behind his back. 
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Questions and no answers. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/questions-and-no-answers.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Questions and no answers Updated at : 1:48 PM
Monday, August 19, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top