0
I received this plead for help

"Ellie, Ellie, Ellie, I need your help. I just had a complete physical in preparation to trying Belviq. My doctor won't prescribe it and treated me with disgust for even asking. Then I started calling clinics and physicians in central IOWA only to be turned down and treated with disdain. I know you have bloggers from all over the world. Certainly there must be some in IOWA"

If you know anyone who is prescribing Belviq in Iowa (Preferrably Central Iowa), please comment ASAP with Physician Name and phone number.  Let's get this person on Belviq!!!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Need a Belviq provider in Iowa ASAP. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/need-belviq-provider-in-iowa-asap.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Need a Belviq provider in Iowa ASAP Updated at : 3:45 PM
Friday, August 9, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top