0
I have NO TOLERANCE for people making fun of others because of their weight!!!!!

So, there's an article about a woman in the local news that is being sought out because she punched a 1 year child in the face.  That's absolutely HORRIBLE.  She should be arrested and punished for that.  But if you bring up the article at http://www.click2houston.com/news/babysitter-wanted-for-punching-toddler-in-the-face/-/1735978/21402718/-/9xy72k/-/index.html  you will see a photo of her and she is obviously obese.  Scroll to the very bottom where people are making comments - turning this in all about her weight.  I can not stand idiots.  It's ok to be angry because of what she did, it's not ok to attack because she is obese.  I am HIGHLY offended and this really really upset me because I KNOW I receive a lot of jokes because of my weight.

Stop and think about me, ELLIE WENKER, next time you want to make a fat joke please!!
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/angry.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Updated at : 11:41 AM
Friday, August 9, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top