0
Tomorrow is my official weigh in at the doctors office.  Of course I will record it.  but, let me ask you this, how many pounds so far do you think I have lost?  Put your answer over here at the poll ----> on the right.  It'll be fun to see what everyone is thining.

I've been getting the hiccups lately - kind of funny and at odd times.  I think it's my tummy adjusting ha.

I am enjoying wearing all of my clothes that I haven't been able to wear in so long.  I feel like I have a new wardrobe.  I think I will be going through my closet and doing some organizing.  I am tossing out the old BIG clothes that don't have any flattering effect (well, donating them) and pull the smaller clothes from the spare closet that I haven't worn.  I am excited!!!!

I am still not showing any reduction in the boobies or my lower abdomen below at the belly button.  I guess it's time to do crunches or something.  I notice more so in my mid abdominal area and my face (and butt). 

There are so many people who tweet and post about how "EASY it is to lose weight - with diet and exercise anyone can do it.  That is just so far from the truth.  I've tried and for people in my situation, that alone fails.  Belviq is truly the only thing that has helped me.  So, if you are reading my blog and you think I should "try this" or "try that" to lose weight, don't bother, I will delete your suggestion.  I am 100% a Belviq Believer and unless it's a dietary/nutritional suggestion - I am NOT interested.

Thanks so much for all of your support.  Get ready for tomorrow- It will be a great day!!!!!

XOX
Ellie
Advertisement
You have just read the article News for today's that category by title Anticipation of the weigh in. You can bookmark this page with a URL https://news-these-days.blogspot.com/2013/08/anticipation-of-weigh-in.html. Thank you!
Posted by: Tukiyooo Anticipation of the weigh in Updated at : 9:17 AM
Thursday, August 29, 2013

Post a Comment

 
Top